Tuesday, February 23, 2010

An organized space


Every time I look in my sewing cabinet, I feel good! It's amazing how you can let things go, to the point where you didn't realize how bad it was until you clean it up. Like shaving your legs :) So now my sewing legs are shaved, and I feel ready to face the world.

In the process of the organize and purge, I found several projects already started. There's a baby quilt for granddaughter Ivy that's been cut out and sketched out and a quilt for my son also cut out and bagged. That was fun to see. I fall in love with the fabrics when I plan them out and buy them. But I guess I'm fickle, and I forget my loved ones until I discover them again! Now I'm excited about those projects again, so it's win-win. Here's my next project: Ivy's quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment